[EURO-Discuss] Your opinion needed on our course of action!

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Nov 6 11:38:26 UTC 2010

a.

wolfgang

________________________________

Von: euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org im Auftrag von Wolf Ludwig
Gesendet: Fr 05.11.2010 15:29
An: Discussion for At-Large Europe
Betreff: [EURO-Discuss] Your opinion needed on our course of action!

Dear all,

as you may have realised (according to our previous mailings), there was much and controversial discussion on the recent Announcement of At-Large selected voting Board Director candidates and the fact that the EURALO suggested candidate (Avri Doria) was not considered. The EURALO Board is therefore discussing to take action and to petition on behalf of her -- and perhaps other suitable candidates from Europe who were not considered neither.

We now need to know your opinions and comments on the following course of action - on the three options:

a. EURALO to include petition for Avri ONLY.
b. EURALO to include petition for Avri AND other qualified European candidates like Jean-Jacques Subrenat and Jordi Palet Martinez.
c. EURALO not to petition at all.

As we are under considerable time constraints and have to act until Sunday (7 November) latest, your comments are welcome and can be taken into account until tomorrow afternoon (15:00). Thanks for your support and

kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87