[EURO-Discuss] Testmail

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Sat Nov 6 11:24:21 UTC 2010

This may be due to the greylisting feature implemented some days ago on ICANN e-mail servers. Greylisting is a spam fighting tool. It may slow down the delivery of e-mail from occasional posters, sometimes up to one hour. Regular posters are only impacted once.

My 2 eurocents

Patrick

--
Best regards,
Cordialement,

Patrick Vande Walle
--
Sent from my mobile phone. Apologies for the typos and the brevity of the reply.