[EURO-Discuss] Your opinion needed on our course of action!

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Fri Nov 5 21:53:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,

in my opinion we should definitely petition to get someone of our
candidates onto the slate.

Concerning Avri: I don't know her, but I know anybody on this list. Of
course I am also in favour of a gender balance, but the choice of
candidates should be made based on skills than on gender.

So I can't yet decide between option A or B, but I am definitely
opposing option C.

/Manuel
--
Regards