[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: [Euro-board] Action Item from ALAC Call / Board Selection Process

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Mon Nov 1 09:39:22 UTC 2010

In addition, I would also suggest that Euralo should also consider Jordi Palet. He has been a long time proponent of inclusiveness in other rather closed organizations, namely the IETF and a prominent actor in IPv6 deployment. His track record speaks to his values. He knows ICANN, while not an insider.

Patrick
--
Best regards,
Cordialement,

Patrick Vande Walle
--
Sent from my mobile phone. Apologies for the typos and the brevity of the reply.