[EURO-Discuss] Today (18th May) EURALO meeting

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Tue May 18 02:39:37 CDT 2010

Hello Christopher, (I change the title of the mail)
I guess you are right.
But you can find all the info at the following link:
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?18_may_2010

I would like to take this opportunity to add some point to the Agenda of the
today call.
Some are a follow-up of the excom meeting last night.
In the item 6: In BRU EUralo meeting or a Euralo GA?
Item 8: RAA and RSSAC comments period.
Additional points:
EUralo participation in Brussels
ATRT - Accountability and Transparency Review Team -
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_workspace_on_the_accountability
_and_transparency_review_team
Euralo operational procedures

All the best