[EURO-Discuss] Are you planning to attend the ICANN Brusselsmeeting?

Heike Jensen dr.heike.jensen at web.de
Tue May 11 09:25:29 CDT 2010

Dear All,

I would very much like to attend, but am as of yet unable to definitely
commit. If I attend, I would of course be delighted to give a short
presentation on my ALS. When is the travel decision needed at the latest?

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for my long silence
and absence from our EURALO calls. This has been due to the extraordinary
amount of feminist attention required regarding the UN this year: Not only
did we celebrate "Beijing+15" at this year's CSW session, but the entire UN
gender architecture is currently being renegotiated and going to be revamped
this year - with much to gain or much to lose (Take a peek at
http://www.un-gear.eu/FAQ.shtml).

Cheers,
Heike