[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC] Surprise on ICANN Brussels schedule page ...

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon May 10 11:27:37 CDT 2010

Dear Rudi,

The official ICANN schedule for Brussels will be uploaded to the website for
the Brussels meeting shortly.

All the draft agendas for the At-Large events are currently visible under
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_brussels_schedule

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org

On 07/05/2010 13:53, "Rudi Vansnick" <rudi.vansnick at isoc.be> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,

I was surprised looking at the webpage on the ICANN Brussels
> schedule http://brussels38.icann.org/sched-overview
I do not see any
> announcement of ALAC meetings ... and in regards our EURALO Outreach
> activities this is really not very helpful as we are trying to get sponsors
> for this event.

Can staff check why ALAC is not mentioned ?

Best
> regards,

Rudi Vansnick

Internet Society Belgium vzw - president

Board
> member EURALO (ALAC - ICANN)

ALAC ccNSO liaison

Tel: +32 (0)70 77 39 39