[EURO-Discuss] EURODIG follow-up

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 5 11:03:17 CDT 2010

This is just to let you know that EURODIG took place in Madrid on
Thursday and Friday last week.
It was a real success, and the draft messages from Madrid are all linked
from the front page on:
http://www.eurodig.org

I brought the following (heavy) material to the conference and left it
on the brochures table:

- around ~20 at large brochures in English
- around ~20 at large brochures in Spanish
- around ~20 at large brochures in French
- around ~30 EURALO brochures in English
- 15 ICANN annual reviews 2009

Thanks to Heidi & ICANN staff for having gotten all of this material to
me in time!

At the end of the first day, none of the ICANN annual reviews were
there, so I guess they were all taken. About half of the brochures
remained. At the end of the second day, I saw around 25 brochures
altogether - I guess the rest was somehow picked up... I left them there
since I left early, and I gathered that the many people still lingering
around might still be interested in picking up brochures.

On Sunday, I'll be going to Geneva, in time for the IGF sessions. I'll
take the remainder of the ICANN annual reviews there. (all 15 of them).
I gather that ICANN staff (or other EURALO folks) might wish to take a
few at large brochures along. I think that they are popular.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD