[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Call Wednesday, 24 March 17:00 UTC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Mar 24 11:18:00 CDT 2010

Hi Bill,

your apologises are noted -- enjoy Sao Paulo and the LA-IGF. Yes, we think it's a must to organise an EURALO showcase in Brussels. EuroDIG in Madrid is another good or even great idea but I have to leave it up to our folks who will presumably be there (Annette, Rudi, Olivier, Wolfgang and you). Will be not in Madrid this time due to other commitments in Lisbon.

Best,
Wolf