[EURO-Discuss] Representation of users in the German Internet Commission

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Mar 7 05:53:42 CST 2010

Dear all,

first of all, greetings from today’s ALAC and regions meeting in the eve of the up-coming ICANN meeting in Nairobi. From EURALO there are Adam, Sébastien, Olivier, Rudi, Tommi and Wolf present here.

I just saw and interesting article on Heise.de (in German only) on the representation of users in the German Internet Commission. I think this is something relevant for our German ALSes at least – for more see:

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Nutzer-sollen-an-Internet-Kommission-teilnehmen-947091.html

Best,
Wolf

comunica-ch