[EURO-Discuss] EURALO results from ALS Survey and next meeting/call

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jun 15 07:13:35 CDT 2010

Dear all,

thanks again to all those (17) who have responded to the recent ALAC ALS Survey 2010. I know, it’s not always easy besides your daily work to find some time to answer to such a variety of questions. The goal of this survey was again to get to know more about our ALSes, your interests and concerns etc. and to improve cooperation, involvement and participation of our members on the RALO and ALAC level.

As I took part in ALAC’s ALS Survey Analysis Team, I had the opportunity to go through the results from our region, and I can provide you with the preliminary findings we prepared for the next ICANN meeting in Brussels; see PPT-presentation attached for your info.

Let me take the opportunity to invite you to our next monthly EURALO call that will be organised again in the frame of the up-coming ICANN meeting. The date and time will be:
Tuesday, 22 June 2010 - 18:00 - 20:00 PM (CEST)

A draft agenda you can find under http://brussels38.icann.org/node/12484

If you have any suggestions or further topics you want to discuss, please let us know until the end of this week. A meeting reminder will be send by the At-Large staff soon. I hope we can welcome many from you at our next call!

Kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87