[EURO-Discuss] DOODLE: Virtual EURALO General Assembly at the IGF in Vilnius

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Jul 27 04:14:36 CDT 2010

Good morning:

I have completed the Doodle but with some reservations. I note that
the proposed times overlap with IGF Sessions and Workshops on all
three days.
We are primarily in Vilnius for the IGF work. The scheduled lunch
breaks are rather short 13.30-14.30 (and will sometimes be curtailed
when meetings run over time.)

I would have preferred an evening EURALO session on Wednesday 15
September 18.00-20.00. I shall be convening an ISOC-ECC Chapters
meeting on Thursday evening, 16 September.

Regards,

Christopher.