[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Call Tuesday, 19 January 17:00 UTC

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sat Jan 16 01:22:00 CST 2010

Good morning:

The Eurodig meeting is scheduled to end at 18.00 CET on Tuesday in
Madrid. I will try to join the EURALO call at that time, but this
could involve setting up Bluetooth and WIfi and finding a corner of
the ETSIT institute in the University.

I shall see what can be done. (¿Any one else in Madrid on Tuesday
supposed to join the EURALO call?)

CW