[EURO-Discuss] ALAC representative needed from Europe/EURALO

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Feb 10 17:58:48 CST 2010

Dear all,

we had an interesting IGF Open Consultation and a EuroDIG prep. meeting yesterday in Geneva (attended by Annette, Bill, Wolfgang and me from EURALO). During the lunch break, there was an ICANN Nomination Outreach Meeting organised by Wolfgang and Theresa Swinehard reminding ...

(...) Interested individuals are invited to submit a Statement of Interest to the 2010 NomCom for the following positions:
(...)
- Two At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) representatives (one each from the European and North American regions).
(...)

If anybody is interested or you can suggest suitable candidates, please let us know ASAP! We will discuss the issue next Tuesday at our monthly Telephone conference.

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87