[EURO-Discuss] At-Large Director Selection Process / ABSdt & ABSC nominations from EURALO

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Fri Feb 5 08:07:53 CST 2010

Sorry for replying late. I have been overloaded by my day time job.
I guess I can contribute some input, having been quite critical of the process up to now.
I am OK for asynchronous communications (i.e. mailing list). I could make a teleconference if it is outside working hours.

Best

Patrick

--
Patrick Vande Walle