[EURO-Discuss] Confirmation of EURALO’s ALAC succession

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Dec 10 14:42:01 UTC 2010

Dear all,

as there was no objection raised on the EURALO list until today's deadline, Olivier Crépin-Leblond is officially confirmed by EURALO for the completion of Patrick’s remaining ALAC term. Congratulations to Olivier and welcome as our new ALAC representative besides Sandra and Jean-Jacques.

Kind regards,
Wolf