[EURO-Discuss] Confirmation of EURALO’s ALAC succession

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Dec 7 16:04:19 UTC 2010

Dear all,

as you may remember, Patrick Vande Walle resigned from his position as a EURALO-elected ALAC member on 20 November. For his succession on the remaining ALAC term he suggested Olivier Crépin-Leblond and this was promptly supported by Wolfgang and me. In the meantime, no other nomination was suggested on this list or directly to me.

As Patrick resigned with effect of termination of the ongoing ICANN AGM in Cartagena, we need to confirm the succession now. Therefore let me suggest: if no objections are raised between this announcement and Friday 10 December at 12:00 UTC, Olivier Crépin-Leblond will be officially confirmed by EURALO for the completion of Patrick’s remaining ALAC term.

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87