[EURO-Discuss] ICANN Press Release on At-Large Board Seat

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Aug 26 16:59:19 UTC 2010

Dear All,

For your convenience, please also find the ICANN Press Release on the
At-Large Board Seat attached as a word document.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org