[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: Board liaison - can we discuss as a priority on Tuesday call

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Aug 21 11:44:03 UTC 2010

I just sent a note, below, to the ALAC's internal list about trying
to keep the board liaison.  My memory of this matter is that when
we've discussed it in the region we've been for trying to keep the
liaison.  I'd like to make sure I'm correct, don't want to
misrepresent anyone's views!

Thanks,

Adam