[EURO-Discuss] Board Selection process

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Aug 18 13:16:57 UTC 2010

There was an announcement on the ICANN page, but as a sidebar not a
featured item. And the announcement was made after the call for SOIs
began. It wasn't mentioned in the blog or other usual places (I asked
about this on the ALAC internal list.)  The process for submitting
SOIs also seems a little awkward: either big pulse or via a PDF form
(which you can't edit... I sent a text file of the SOI, but that
hasn't appeared anywhere.)

Adam