[EURO-Discuss] Call for regional members of the ALAC/At-Large Improvements work teams

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Aug 12 07:59:34 CDT 2010

Dear Seth, Olivier, Rudi and all,

as Olivier correctly pointed out already, it's the European summer
break that may explain the lack of responses and volunteers on the
call for regional members of the ALAC/At-Large  Improvements work
teams so far. As Rudi and Olivier expressed their willingness to join one
of the WGs -- I am interested in WG B (on ALS participation) as well.

Best,
Wolf