[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER / EURALO Call - Tuesday 20 April 2010 at 16:00 UTC

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Apr 20 12:24:49 CDT 2010

Dear Wolf:

I apologise for missing the call. For some reason I had it down for
19.00 CEST.

In any event, today for a variety of domestic reasons, I could not
have made it at 18.00.

I will join the BCEC conference call at 22.00 CEST tonight. Should any
of you have any comments or other input, please let me know.

Regards,

CW

Next time.