[EURO-Discuss] IGF Open Consultations Geneva (was Re: EURODIG 2010)

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Thu Apr 15 04:08:23 CDT 2010

Thank you for advising us on the IGF Consultations, Olivier.

If you plan to attend the Open Consultations in Geneva and would like to get
together for an informal EURALO chat, please let me know. It would be great
if we could take advantage of this opportunity.

Kind Regards,

--
Matthias Langenegger
Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs