[EURO-Discuss] EURODIG 2010

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 12 07:18:40 CDT 2010

Le 10/04/2010 16:44, William Drake a écrit :
> Me too, co-moderating a workshop.  The program agenda is packed so Euralo can't have a separate space of some sort, but the Thursday workshop on geographical names and the Friday plenary with Rudi and Massimiliano might present good opportunities to publicize it...

Great to see you'll both be there, Annette & Bill!

In Geneva, the foyer had tables on which leaflets & literature was left
for participants to browse through and pick-up.
I gather that there will also be such facilities in Madrid, hence my
question:

>>> - I have about 30 EURALO flyers in my possession and intend to taken
>>> them with me to EURODIG, but I have run out of At Large Flyers, and I
>>> think that the EURALO flyers are more effective when presented alongside
>>> the At Large flyers. If ICANN staff are coming to EURODIG, then I guess
>>> they'll take some flyers with them, but if there will be no ICANN staff,
>>> then do any of the other attendees have further flyers, or should we
>>> arrange that one of us receives flyers in time to take them to EURODIG?

Do either of you have At Large flyers in your possession?
If not, could any ICANN staff (Gisela? Heidi?) get in touch with me?
I'll email them my address and they can have some posted, so I take them
to Madrid.
Do we have some flyers in Spanish? It would be a plus!

Kind regards,

Olivier