[EURO-Discuss] EURODIG 2010

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 8 03:14:45 CDT 2010

EURODIG is going to take place in Madrid on 29 and 30th April 2010, and
I am confirmed to attend.

I know that Rudi Vansnick and Christopher Wilkinson will also be there.
As usual, I would like to be able to use the event as much as possible
for EURALO outreach.

- Will any other ALS representatives be there? It would be particularly
good to meet with any local ALS representatives too!

- Will any ICANN staff be attending too?

- I have about 30 EURALO flyers in my possession and intend to taken
them with me to EURODIG, but I have run out of At Large Flyers, and I
think that the EURALO flyers are more effective when presented alongside
the At Large flyers. If ICANN staff are coming to EURODIG, then I guess
they'll take some flyers with them, but if there will be no ICANN staff,
then do any of the other attendees have further flyers, or should we
arrange that one of us receives flyers in time to take them to EURODIG?

- Having just discussed aspects of a EURALO showcase event at ICANN
Brussels, would the EURODIG event be a good platform to find
speakers/sponsors/supporters/invitees?

I look forward to your suggestions!

Kind regards,

Olivier