[EURO-Discuss] Feedback from EURALO to the At-Large Director Appointment Process

Dragoslava Greve dpefeva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:53:19 CDT 2009

Dear EURALO community,

EURALO members are asked to provide feedback and thinking on the
collaboratively developed so far draft procedure of appointing a voting ICANN
Board Director. Current information and collected thoughts are here:
https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?at_large_director_appointment
_ process.

The staff has organized a doodle for a community call on the issue, opting
between 6th, 7th or 8th of October. Please enter your availability if you
hadn't done this already at: http://www.doodle.com/krhkixt9srx9czp3

Since this will be a very important brainstorm and feedback session, I would
suggest if considered useful, to have an EURALO discussion on the mailing list
prior to the call, helping us to clearly voice our proposals and concerns and
present our common position.

Regards,
Dessi