[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER / Community Call with Board Liaison Candidates / 20 September 2009 @ 1800 UTC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Sep 20 13:45:49 CDT 2009

Hi Olivier,

Olivier Crepin-Leblond asked Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:10:
(...)
>> Question: Will the Board Liaison Candidate help and support RALOs at ICANN
>> to make these plans and improvements happen?
>>
>> 2. Will the Board Liaison Candidate help and support RALOs to make regular
>> GAs in a F2F format once a year in their region possible and becoming a
>> reliable planning option?
>>
>> 3. Will the Board Liaison Candidate help and support ALAC and RALOs to
>> make a 2nd At-Large Summit in 2011 (according to the best practise in
>> Mexico-City) happening?
>>
>For each question, are you asking "*How* will the candidate to this"? Just
>asking "Will they do this" could be answered by "yes" or "no". Or your
>question asked to draw a clear commitment from the candidates?

You are right -- of course, I am not only expecting a simple "Yes" or "No"
answer -- what would be as easy or stupid as in real politics ;-)

What I actually want or expect is, what you assumed, "a clear commitment
from the candidates"!

Best,
Wolf

comunica-ch