[EURO-Discuss] New Ynternet.org delegate to EURALO

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Nov 15 10:16:20 CST 2009

Dear all,

I would like to introduce and welcome Jean-Claude Bulliard as the new Ynternet.org delegate to EURALO. Ynternet.org is one of our Swiss ALSes at EURALO.

I would be pleased if Jean-Claude could participate at our next EURALO teleconference already scheduled for next Tuesday, 17 November at 17:00 UTC.

Participation information and a proposed draft agenda are available at:
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?17_november_2009

Please make sure Jean-Claude that you get subscribed to the EURALO list ASAP. Thanks and

kind regards,
Wolf

Théo Bondolfi wrote Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:19:
>Dear Wolf,
>
>The new delegate of Ynternet.org for EURALO is
>
>Mr. Jean-Claude Bulliard
>new CTO of Ynternet.org
>email jcb at ynternet.org
>
>I copy him this email.
>Please keep us posted, and thanks in advance for your kind reply
>
>all best
>
>Théo Bondolfi, président
>
>Fondation Ynternet.org - Recherche et formation en eCulture
>Projets netoyens : ycampus.net / ecoPC.info / cooperation.net
>Poste : Branche 17 - 1091 Grandvaux - Switzerland
>Tél bureau + 41 21 311 30 47 - Cell. + 41 76 3769776

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
www.comunica-ch.net