[EURO-Discuss] 20th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Mon Nov 9 11:12:56 CST 2009

Dear EURALO Members:

I would like to extend my very best on this very special occasion in
particular to the German ALSes and At-Large participants. All of Europe
became a more hopeful place 20 years ago today, and I will always
remember watching the wall coming down as one of the great moments in my
lifetime.

I hope all of you are enjoying the celebrations :)

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Director for At-Large

Tel: +33 (450) 42 81 83