[EURO-Discuss] Draft of EURALO brochure for outreach ­ to be discussed today

Dragoslava Greve dpefeva at isoc.bg
Fri May 29 11:20:46 EDT 2009

Dear all,
I took the liberty to include Adam's text  (Thank you, Adam) into the flyer and
to make some structure and changes. I also added the link to the Summit
Declaration in the corresponding place in the text.
The new version is available at:
https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/euralo/attachments/20_may_2009:20090529151540-0-5061/original/EURALO-
flyer_ver.2.0.doc
As usual, feel free to improve, discuss and give more ideas!

Wishing you a pleasant and sunny weekend,
Dessi