[EURO-Discuss] ALS Application received from E-Seniors

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Mar 31 19:09:44 EDT 2009

Dear Nick and all,

this ALS Aplications sounds very interesting to me (didn't have the time yet
to look into the details) but I am currently working with Wikimedia-Switzerland
and a Bern-based University of Applied Science on a designed project how to
better involve elderly people / or E-Seniors in Wikipedia and other Online
projects ...

For the time being, I can have a first look into the French application over
the next weekend. Thanks and

best regards,
Wolf

 At-Large Staff wrote Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:53:
>Dear all,
>
>This is to inform you that we received a new ALS application from E-Seniors.
>The organization is based in Paris, France and would be a member of EURALO
>if accepted.
>
>Please note that attached application is in French. We will send you the
>English version of this application shortly. ICANN¹s regional liaison for
>Europe has been informed about this application and will provide us with due
>diligence for this application in due course.
>
>Regards,
>
>Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Heidi Ullrich, Gisella Gruber-White,
>Marie-Hélène Bouchoms
>ICANN At-Large Staff
>email: staff at atlarge.icann.org

comunica-ch