[EURO-Discuss] EURALO meeting yesterday

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Mar 18 05:44:59 EDT 2009

Dear all,

It was a pleasure again talking to you all at our monthly conference call.
Sorry Annette, even with all the sms'es we exchanged you had to wait so
long for getting into the call. Murphy can really be hard to avoid.

As a result of the meeting of yesterday, and to make things easier for
everyone in regards the non-resolved question of election of secretary
of Euralo, I herewith congratulate Dessi with her election as secretary
of Euralo. I hope she will enjoy the job and assist Wolf in the
marvellous job he is doing for Euralo.

Furthermore, as the liaison function has no travel funding, I have to
mention that I will not be at the next ICANN meetings, Sydney and Seoul,
which I really regret. I'm sorry but without funding these travels are
to expensive to pay out of my own pocket (as I did already for Paris and
Cairo).

As promised yesterday, I will deliver the comments on the second draft
of the guidebook for applicants for new gTLDs, based on the previous
comments from Patrick and the comments we have produced during the WG
session in Mexico.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick