[EURO-Discuss] [Fwd: Welcome to ICANN At-Large!]

epstein monique epstein at free.fr
Mon Jun 29 14:41:55 CDT 2009

Please receive hereby (at the end of the mail) the information (in PINK
and VIOLET!) about
E-SENIORS organization in Paris.
Sorry to send it so late after the "good" news of our certification
but I sent this mail earlier only to "staff at atlarge..."
and did not realize that only very few people got it!!
Today  I got a mail from  Connie Kendig (ISOC)  as a Community Grants
Programme awardee because  the project proposal of E-SENIORS was
accepted among others :
*    A project by ISOC Global Member Monique Epstein to train elderly
French citizens for the purpose of bridging and shrinking the digital
gap between generations "...

And so I got a "second reason" to give some information around ?..about
our organization
If you are interested in subjects concerning "Seniors" or more widely
"E-excluded people"  and "Internet", please don't hesitate to get in
touch with us!!
Monique Epstein
(epstein at free.fr)