[EURO-Discuss] CANCELLED / Next EURALO Teleconference / WEDNESDAY 17 June at 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST)

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jun 15 14:56:05 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Due to the ICANN Meeting in Sydney and members being unavailable, the EURALO
call for June will be RESCHEDULED to a later date.

Please respond to Wolf¹s email suggesting dates for this call.

Thank you

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marie-Helene Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org