[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Call 20 January at 16:00 UTC

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jan 21 12:07:50 EST 2009

Dear Adela:

We¹re sorry to hear you had problems. If you look at the links at the top of
the agenda, you will find that there are several ways for you to be joined
to the call ­ ranging from requesting a dialout in advance, to filling in a
web form during the call which will result in the system dialling out to you
directly.

Please do let us know if you require assistance for next time :)