[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Call Tuesday, 15 De cember 17:00 UTC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Dec 15 16:15:35 CST 2009

Dear Tommi,

thanks for your information. We know Yrjo from several Internet Governance related events like WSIS, IGF, EuroDIG and the GAC and are pleased to welcome him as an ISOC Finland representative at our next calls. Dessi sent you the information for our today's call. I realised that Yrjo signed-up to the EURALO list today and can follow-up our announcements and discussions.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf