[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Call Tuesday, 15 December 17:00 UTC

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Dec 14 09:43:56 CST 2009

As I am right now in the midst of three hours of ICANN related calls and have more later this week, can I ask would it make sense to discuss this agenda https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?15_december_2009 with just four people, rather than wait until we can get all hands on deck?

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance