[EURO-Discuss] WG: Urgent: Election Call for Board Liaison

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Aug 25 14:19:14 CDT 2009

Dear all

I just realized that Wendy had already two years. My memory tells me that we had normally just one renomination for the ALAC Board liaison. If this is still the rule I would support Sebastians nomination. Also to strengthen the European component.

Sebastian has done so many things in favour of ICANN, ALAC, ATLAS (he was the initiator of this great summit), the Paris meetng and others like .paris TLD that he has my full support. I hope that Wendy will continue be remain involved on a high level, And as you remember we called during the ATLAS I for two board seats for ALAC.

BTW another innovative idea cold be that we have as ALAC liaison a "troika" with the seating member (as the Chair), the outgoing and the new incoming ALAC liaison (as long as we have only one liaison n the board).

But again my voice (and vote if I am entitled t vote) goes for Sebastian.

Wolfgang