[EURO-Discuss] WG: Urgent: Election Call for Board Liaison

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Sun Aug 16 07:58:39 CDT 2009

all,

though i think, that she has been nominated already on other lists, i would like to nominate our current board liaison wendy seltzer.

she has done great work for the at-large on a global as well as on the local level (including special support of european internet users initiatives).

i think, it would be very helpful to start the newly shaped position of a board liaison with such an experienced person.

best

annette