[EURO-Discuss] Urgent: Announcement of EURALO Election Calls

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Aug 14 16:54:56 CDT 2009

Dear all,

regarding the ongoing EURALO Election calls I am pleased that Patrick's nomination for our ALAC representatives was seconded by Sébastien and Adam and accepted by Patrick this week.

For the European NomCom delegate I would like to nominate Olivier Crepin-Leblond who is a very active board member and an excellent candidate for this position. I would appreciate your nomination support and Olivier's nomination approval during the next days.

Any ideas and suggestions about candidates for the ALAC board liaison? Let us know.

Thanks, pleasant weekend and kind regards,
Wolf