[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] Appointment Process for Nominating Committee Appointments from the ALAC for 2009/2010:

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Aug 7 10:34:41 CDT 2009

Thanks, Adam, for this input and indeed, there are
many positions to fill in the coming weeks on behalf of
EURALO.

Regarding the NomCom, there are - besides Desiree
who's second term ends now - Wolfgang (as Vice-Chair)
and Karen Banks from EURALO on the NomCom at the
moment. I don't know whether anybody has already names
of suitable candidates in his/her mind? Favourably from
our ALSes, as Adam mentioned, or other people close to us.

Thank you all for any suggestions and
kind regards,
Wolf