[EURO-Discuss] Result of EURALO ALAC Representative Elections for 2008

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Sep 3 06:12:15 EDT 2008

Congratulations as well - Sébastien and Patrick have been active in this
field for years now, showing their commitment, and I think that this is a
good choice. Nonetheless I think that we should also continue to involve
Lutz and all those who want to work and help - there's plenty of things to
do!

vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------