[EURO-Discuss] Attendees Arrivals in Paris

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Sun May 18 11:17:16 EDT 2008

Dear all,
I will be very happy to welcome you in Paris.

For those who are willing to come, please find the links about Egeni in
Paris on June 20th at the same venue that the Icann meeting.
You will notice that the last round table will be about end users.
In French: http://www.egeni.org/
In English: http://www.egeni.org/index.php?id=accueil2008&L=1
I am still working on the program but it is close to the final one.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
Président
sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr