[EURO-Discuss] FINAL CALL for Paris!

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed May 14 07:54:15 EDT 2008

Dear all,

staff and ICANN meeting manager, Stacy Hoffberg, have to fix the travel arrangements for Paris. As I was told, there are still some confirmations missing!

Stacy Hoffberg wrote Wed, 14 May 2008 01:17:
>Dear all,
>
>I have sorted through the many emails and have organized the database for the EURALO's. (...)
>
>There are a total of 17 people listed and the breakdown is as follows:
>- 6 people have not responded to the travel support letter
>- 2 have not confirmed with Frederic
(...)

Please be so kind and respond IMMEDIATELY/TODAY to Stacy’s travel support letter that your participation in Paris can be fixed and formalised!

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87