[EURO-Discuss] Notes from Monday¹s Geneva Meeting

Nick Ashton-Hart Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org
Mon Mar 3 08:16:46 EST 2008

Dear Rudi:

Glad to hear you're interested in working on the RAA issues! Note that there is an At-Large working group on the RAA and it could really use a European perspective - you can find its homepage and the link to the mailing list at https://st.icann.org/raa-policy/index.cgi?at_large_registrar_registrant_relations_working_group