[EURO-Discuss] Introduction

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 08:21:57 EST 2008

Dear EURALO mailing list members,

Hope that some of you know me personally, I am Siranush from Armenia, an alumni for the First Summer School on IG in Germany in 2007 and 31st ICANN Fellow in New Delhi. I am happy to become the part of this group and also will try to contribute from my side as much as possible to the effective discussions taking place here.

Congratulations everyone with the Spring, more sun and smile to all of you

Siranush

Armenia