[EURO-Discuss] alac review

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Jun 29 10:16:57 EDT 2008

Hi Bill and Vittorio,

>William Drake ha scritto:
>> So from here, I would suggest that people read the full draft ALAC Review
>> at http://www.icann.org/reviews/alac/alac-independent-review-final-draft-13jun08.pdf
>> and share any thoughts on the list that they propose be incorporated
>> into a response, which presumably should be sent reasonably quickly.
>> Wolf, et al, if you have any suggestions on timing, process
>> management. etc please chime in.

> Vittorio Bertola wrote Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:49:
>Nonetheless, it would be good to use the list of points that we produced
>during the meeting - it seemed to be a good starting point. Perhaps
>whoever has it could post it to the list?
>Thanks,

I agree with Vittorio that it would be much easier - especially for those who haven't
been in Paris - to have some starting points already (otherwise it would habe been
rather useless to sit together in Paris for almost two hours). We could use the "starting
points" as a basis for further considerations and suggestions on the list.

I suggest that afterwards we give about 10-14 days for discussion to come up with
a consolidated and final EURALO Statement around 15 July.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87