[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] user_s summit 2009 and icann committment to be user oriented

Veronica Cretu VeronicaC at diplomacy.edu
Thu Jun 26 14:48:52 EDT 2008

Congratulations, dear colleagues, especially all those who have put so much
effort and time and energy into the Users' Summit! Really wonderful news!
This means that there is a lot to be done and ALAC/At Large needs to
continue putting new energy into this process! I will support the
group/community with whatever I can! Additionally, congradulations for the
productive ICANN meeting in Paris!
With warmest regards and thoughts,
as ever,
Veronica