[EURO-Discuss] FW: alac review mail from jeanette

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Tue Jun 24 11:36:03 EDT 2008

Annette Muehlberg ha scritto:
> Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>
>> Just my two cents, as a person who's been seeing how this statement is
>> being received: I think it's the wrong kind of statement to make;
>
> I agree with Dominic and Wolfgang. I think it is exactly the right
> statement to make.
>> it
>> sounds like "three days after the first draft of the report, since it
>> doesn't give us 100% of what we wanted,
> I am not sure you understand what ALAC wants, Vittorio.

I am not sure why the Chair of the EURALO is intimidating me on a
personal level every time I try to participate. I would like to have a
chance to participate in this discussion without being singled out or
bullied away.

Apart from this, your opinion is absolutely legitimate but I don't see
how we can reach a common statement under these conditions. We might as
well meet and try, but I would rather consider submitting individual
comments instead.

Ciao,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------