[EURO-Discuss] EURALO meeting tomorrow

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jun 24 10:23:31 EDT 2008

Dear all,

as discussed with some of the Paris EURALO attendees in the couloirs, we should sit together and discuss / draft urgent agenda issues like
-Draft of EURALO statement on the ALAC Review,
-other Outreach / activities etc.

Therefore I suggest to meet tomorrow morning – as tomorrow’s AM programme is not overloaded yet. What’s about the following options:

Wednesday, 25 June, 9.30 AM,
Wednesday, 25 June, 10.00 AM,
Wednesday, 25 June, 10.30 AM, in the Meridien / Conf. lobby.

Please let me know your preferences ASAP! I will check for a meeting room where we can sit together.

Thanks for your replies. Best,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87